Russia and Vladimir Putin

There You Can Talk All About The Peaces. For Example: Who Peace do You Like, or Where You Want to Go... There You Can Talk About Countries, Cities or Islands who you Like or Want to Travel to.
BAVKA
Site Admin

Russia and Vladimir Putin

Post by BAVKA »

Russia or the Russian Federation, is a transcontinental country spanning Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It is the largest country in the world
Source: Wikipedia, Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia

I want to say that my opinion about Russians as citizens - residents - is that as in every country there are good and bad representatives, in general I think that the majority of Russians are good and thinking people - judging by their actions - The protests of many Russian TV presenters who showed posters against the war in Ukraine on air.
=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
Vladimir Putin, as a communist, is a criminal like all communists. Here I will not develop my views on the communists and their crimes, even when they occupy Bulgaria and supposedly liberate it, and prevatize it - they steal people's lands and their animals, and make TKZS... Their concentration camps and crimes against humanity, sending the non-partisans to Siberia and so on...
:-T :-T
The very fact that you start killing civilians by starting a war with Ukraine is insane in itself.
I will not comment on the fact about the numerous American bases in Europe and so on, because Russia also has very strong allies in the form of China, Belarus and so on...
**== **== **== **==
Even if you are right, if you are right at all, starting a war with someone else is the STUPIDEST thing you can do in the 21st Century. as before, in my post on the Ukraine topic, I wrote my opinion - there are many ways to oppose someone - for example, you brand some logo on your products in which you express your position. By putting your position on Russian websites, for example, by writing your position on the Russian ruble, for example, and so on, through media appearances you can express your point of view - in this case I'm talking about Vladimir Putin, As the president of Russia, there are so many ways to express His point of view point and That which is WITHOUT taking away even 1 person by starting a war.
%%- %%- %%- %%-
There are no winners in a war!
[-x [-x [-x
This madness has to stop.
~x(
If I were in the place of this Vladimir Putin and I didn't like something, I would do many things that I can - and he didn't do them - the ones I expressed above, and starting a war is pointless... and you can't win war without winning the war with your own stupidity - starting wars is stupidity! :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@
cs.bavkamu.com:27015

cs.bavkamu.com:27016

Return to “Peaces”